1. Name two statements from the article that you agree with and explain as to why you agree.
There are a lot of pictures of drinking [but] nothing naked or anything -- at least I don't think so," I AGREE WITH THIS BECAUSE ITS TRUE! PERSONALLY I DNT HAVE THINGS ON THE COMPUTER BUT IF WE DNT ADD U WE WANT SUM PRIVACY FRM YOU!
2. Did any of the information offend you or did you feel was an invasion of privacy?
I FEEL INVASION OF PRIVACY BECAUSE THERE IS SUPPOSE TO BE SOMETHING ON THE WEB THAT PREVENTS PRIVACY FROM EVERYONE ONLY U CAN SEE!
2. List two things that YOU will personally change in your profile so that your reputation will not be jeopardized.
I WOULD CHANGE SUM OF MY PICTURES AND I WOULD CHANGE SOME STATUS I POST UP!
3. Comment on at least two of your classmates' responses to this article assignment. Do you agree or disagree with them? Explain your reasoning.
I AGREE WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE RIGHT PRIVACY IS A BIG ISSUE NOW! PEOPLE NEED THAT IN THEIR LIVES! IF EVRYONE KNEW YOUR BUSINESS YOU WOULDNT HAVE BONE!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment